Supreme Court of India Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 Online Form
Post Date:– 18-06-2022
Total Vacancy:- 210
Brief Information:– Supreme Court of India Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 published by the Supreme Court in a notification for the recruitment of Junior Court Assistant (Group B Non-Gazetted) Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
|Supreme Court Of India|
Junior Court Assistant Vacancy 2022
|Junior Court Assistant (JCA)||210|
Supreme Court Junior Assistant Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Supreme Court of India Junior Court Assistant Recruitment Rules.
Supreme Court of India Junior Assistant Eligibility
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University in India.
- English Computer Typing: 35 WPM
- Knowledge of Computer Operation.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022- Overview
Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 is Out for recruiting 210 vacancies for the post of Junior Court Assistant. The interested candidates must go through the detailed overview given in the below table regarding Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022.
|Recruitment Organization||Supreme Court of India (SCI)|
|Post Name||Junior Court Assistant|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 35400/- Basic + GP 4200/-|
Gross: Rs. 63068/- per month
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||10th July 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022- Selection Process
The Selection Process of Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Objective Written Exam- 2 hours (negative marking of 1/4th marks)
- Computer Knowledge Test (Objective)
- Typing Test (English)- 10 minutes
- Descriptive Test (in the English Language) – 2 hours
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Supreme Court JCA Recruitment 2022- Exam Pattern
The subjects asked in the Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 are General English, General Aptitude, General Knowledge (GK), and Computer.
- It comprises a total of 125 Objective Type Questions
- The time duration will be of 2 Hours
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4th marks.
|General Knowledge (GK)||25||25|
How to apply online for the Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022?
Candidates must follow these steps to apply for the Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022 for the post of Junior Court Assistant:
- Check the eligibility from the Supreme Court Junior Court Assistant Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF given in this article.
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website www.sci.gov.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay Fees
- Print the application Form