NCERT Book Class 12 Sociology for 2023-24
Here we provide NCERT Book Class 12 Sociology pdf. You can download Class 12 Sociology NCERT in Hindi and English. Sociology ncert class 12 pdf 2023 24 is provided by NCERT. NCERT Sociology Class 12 helps you easily understand all topics and concepts given in the CBSE Syllabus.
Sociology is a very interesting subject it deals with Social events and evolution of the society. NCERT Book for Class 12 Sociology builds a base for students who want to prepare for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, Railway etc. In the Class 12th Sociology book pdf, all the concepts are given in an easy-to-understand language. You can also Download NCERT Books for all classes.
You can Also Check:
NCERT Class 12 Sociology Books
The sociology class 12 NCERT Book is provided here. You can download class 12 Sociology book pdf in Hindi and English.
|Sociology Class 12 NCERT in English||Sociology Class 12 NCERT in Hindi|
|NCERT Book Class 12 Sociology – Indian Society||NCERT Book Class 12 Sociology – भारतीय समाज|
|NCERT Book Class 12 Sociology Social Change and Development India||NCERT Book Class 12 Sociology– भारत में सामाजिक परिवर्तन एवं विकास|
NCERT Class 12 Sociology Book Chapter-wise
Class 12 NCERT Sociology is divided into two parts. Here we provide Sociology book class 12 ncert chapter-wise. From the below links, you can download Class 12 Sociology NCERT pdf.
Topics Covered In Sociology Class 12 NCERT
Class 12 NCERT History is divided into two parts. Topics covered in each Sociology 12 class book are discussed below.
Topics Covered In Class 12 Sociology – Indian Society
- Introducing Indian Society
- The Demographic Structure of the Indian Society
- Social Institutions – Continuity and Change
- The Market as a Social Institution
- Patterns of Social Inequality and Exclusion
- The Challenges of Cultural Diversity
- Suggestions of Project Work
Topics Covered In Class 12 Sociology – Social Change and Development in India
- Structural Change
- Cultural Change
- The Story of Indian Democracy
- Change and Development in Rural Society
- Change and Development in Industrial Society
- Globalization and Social Change
- Mass Media and Communications
- Social Movements