CBSE Class 10 Result 2022 Out
CBSE will release CBSE Class 10 Result 2022 for the students who appeared in the CBSE Class 10 Term 2 exams. CBSE 10th results for terms 2 out on CBSE’s official website the link to check class 10th result is given below. More than 21 lakh students are waiting for CBSE 10th class result. CBSE board will send the combined Class 10 Result mark sheet for the Term 1 & 2 Exam to the respective schools.
Students can also check class 10th study material.
CBSE Class 10th Result 2022 Date
Class 10th Term 2 Board Exams are concluded by the Central Board of Secondary Education ( CBSE ) from 26th April 2022 to 24th May 2022. CBSE class 10th result date will be announced by 22 July 2022.
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Exam Name||Secondary School Examination (Class X)|
|Class 10 result of CBSE for term 1||11 March 2022,|
|Class 10 result date of CBSE 2022 for term 2||Last week of July 2022 for term 2 (Tentative)|
|CBSE 10th Result Website||cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in|
|Exam Level||National Level|
Credentials Required to Check CBSE Result Class 10
The students need these below-mentioned details to check their Class 10th results:-
- Roll Number provided by the board
- School Code
- Date of Birth
CBSE Class 10 Result Direct Link
Websites to Check CBSE Class 10th Result
Below is the CBSE 10th Result Link. The students can check their CBSE class 10th and 12th result 2022 on the below-mentioned websites:-
How to Check CBSE 10th Result 2022?
The CBSE will be soon releasing the 10th Term 2 Board Result on the official website www.cbseresults.nic.in. The students can follow the mentioned below steps to check their CBSE 10th Result 2022.
- Visit the official website, cbseresults.nic.in or cbse.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Class 10 results 2022’ link.
- Enter board roll number, date of birth, and school number.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The online CBSE class 10th result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and keep it safe for future use.
Alternate Option to check CBSE Class 10 Result
More than 21 students give the CBSE Class 10th exams from different schools affiliated with CBSE. It is very difficult to handle such a huge number of students on a single digital platform. When CBSE release the result of class 10 then the official website got change. To solve this problem CBSE publishes its class 10th result on multiple platforms so that students can check their results conveniently. Below we provide all alternative platform details and the process to see class 10th results of the CBSE board.
How to get CBSE Class 10th Result 2022 through DigiLocker App?
CBSE will provide digital certificates of class 10th students like Marksheets, Migration Certificates and Pass Certificates through its own academic repository ‘Parinam Manjusha’, which is integrated with DigiLocker. The DigiLocker account credentials are being sent to students via SMS on their mobile numbers registered with CBSE.
Steps to access CBSE Class 10 Result on DigiLocker
- Visit the DigiLocker website – www.digilocker.gov.in or you can download the DigiLocker app on your smartphone
- Click on the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) link.
- Select Class 10 Result.
- Login to your account using your CBSE registered mobile number and access your Term 2 Result.
- Now, you can view and download your mark sheet.
How to get CBSE Class 10th Result through SMS?
Students can also get Results of CBSE Class 10th through SMS service. Type ‘CBSE10 space roll number space admit card ID’ and send it to 7738299899
How to get CBSE Class 10 Results through UMANG App
Students can also download CBSE results on UMANG mobile app which is available for Android, and iOS users. Below are the steps to view the CBSE class 10th result.
- Open the app
- Click on the Class 10 Result tab.
- fill in your credentials: Admit Card ID, Roll Number, and Date Of Birth.
- You will then be able to view or download your Marks from there.
How to Calculate Score for CBSE Class 10?
- First of all, Add your grade points for the main five subjects
- Now, divide it by 5.
- For example, if your grade points for the five main subjects are: 9, 8, 9, 9 and 7, then
- Step 1: Add the grade points: 9+9+7+8+9 = 42
- Step 2: Divide it by 5; 42/5 = 8.4
- Thus, your CGPA will be 8.4.
how to convert CGPA in percentage?
- In order to convert your overall CGPA into the percentage, multiply it by 9.5.
- For example, When CGPA is 8.4, it should be multiplied by 9.5,
- Thus, 8.4 x 9.5 = 79.80%
Details Mentioned on CBSE Class 10 Result 2022
The following details will be mentioned in CBSE Class 10 Result 2022-
- Name of the student
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- School Name
- Board Name
- Name of the subjects
- Subject-wise Grade Obtained by students
- Total Marks obtained
CBSE Result 2022: Pass Percentage
The students need 33% marks or 33 marks out of 100 to pass the CBSE class 10 exam.
CBSE Class 10th Marksheet
The CBSE will distribute the Class 10, students’ mark sheet after the online announcement of the board term 2 results. Students must check all details carefully to avoid any further inconvenience.
Total Students in Class 10th
- Total number of students in CBSE class 10th: 2116209
- Total number of Female students in CBSE class 10th: 894993
- Total number of Male students in CBSE class 10th: 1221195
CBSE 10th result 2022 term 2: Important dates
Important dates for 10th class results and exams are given below.
|Events||CBSE Class 10 Dates|
|CBSE board exam date 2022 class 10 term 1||November 30 to December 11, 2021|
|CBSE class 10 result date 2022 for term 1||March 11, 2022|
|CBSE class 10 exam date 2022 term 2||April 26 to May 24, 2022|
|CBSE 10th result in 2022 declared the date for term 2||22 July 2022|
CBSE 10th result 2022: Last year’s result
Last year’s CBSE result performance is very good average pass percentage is above 90 for the last three years. You can check last year’s CBSE class 10th results in the below table.
- The number of students who scored 95% and above: 64,908
- Number of students scored 90% and above: 2,36,993 score
- Number of students placed in compartment: 1,07,689
- Overall pass percentage: 94.40%
|Year||Total appeared Students||Boys’ pass %||Girls’ pass %||Overall pass %|