CBSE Class 11 Syllabus 2023-24
CBSE Class 11 Syllabus is provided by CBSE for the academic year 2023-2024. CBSE Syllabus Class 11 is based on National Education Policy 2020. CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 help student in the preparation for their exam. We have provided CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 for all subjects included in the curriculum. Class 11 Syllabus Include Arts, Commerce and Science streams syllabus. CBSE Class 11th Syllabus helps you in understanding the topics include in the current academic session.
As You all know class 11 and 12 is very important for your future because the Syllabus of Class 11 and 12 helps you in the preparation for competitive exams like IIT, AIEEE, NEET and JE etc. Students are advised to go through the CBSE Class 11th syllabus 2023 24 to understand what they study in class 11. You can also download the CBSE class 11 syllabus 2023 24 pdf.
You may also like
- Class 11 NCERT Books for 2023 24
- Class 11 NCERT Notes
- Class 11 NCERT Solutions
CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Syllabus
CBSE Syllabus of class 11 for 2023 24 for all subjects is given in the below table. You can check the Syllabus of Class 11 for any subjects of your choice. Click on the link to check the Class 11th Syllabus for any subject. You can also download the pdf of the class 11 syllabus.
CBSE Syllabus for Class 11 Science Stream
In the class 11 Science stream, you will study three core subjects Physics, Chemistry and Maths. The syllabus of Class 11 for all these subjects is given below.
- Class 11 Physics Syllabus
- Class 11 Chemistry Syllabus
- Class 11 Maths Syllabus
- Class 11 Biology Syllabus
CBSE Syllabus of Class 11 Art Stream
Subjects such as History, Political Science, Geography, Economics etc are included in the Art stream of class 11. The syllabus of Class 11 for all these subjects is given below.
- Class 11 History Syllabus
- Class 11 Political Science Syllabus
- Class 11 Geography Syllabus
- Class 11 Psychology Syllabus
- Class 11 Sociology Syllabus
- Class 11 Fine Arts Syllabus
CBSE Class 11 Syllabus for Commerce Stream
In the class 11 commerce stream there are Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics etc are included. The syllabus of Class 11 for all these subjects is given below.
- Class 11 Accountancy Syllabus
- Class 11 Business Studies Syllabus
- Class 11 Economics Syllabus
Class 11 Scheme of Study
Class 11 and 12 is a composite course. Students need to take only those subjects in class 11 that he/she intends to continue in class 12. Students can offer a minimum of 5 or more subjects in class 11. They need to continue the same subjects in class 12.
|Subject||Name of Subjects|
|Compulsory||Subject 1||Hindi Elective or Hindi Core or English|
Elective or English Core
|Compulsory||Subject 2||Anyone Language from Group – L not opted as Subject 1|
Anyone Elective from the Group – A
|Compulsory||Subject 3, |
Subject 4 and
|Any three electives either from Group – A Or Group-S|
Any three from the Combination of Group – A and Group – S
|Additional Subject Optional||Subject 6||Anyone elective or Language from any subject group not opted as subjects 1-5|
|Subjects of Internal Assessment||Subjects 7 to 9 (to be taken by all Regular Candidates)||Work Experience|
Benefits of the Class 11 CBSE Syllabus
A few Benefits of the Class 11 CBSE Syllabus are given below.
- CBSE 11th class syllabus guide students of class 11 in their preparations.
- It gives the students an overview of important topics.
- It provides ample scope for holistic i.e. physical, intellectual and social development of students.
- It promotes Critical and Creative Thinking aligned to the 21st Century Skills in classrooms.
- It integrates environmental education in various disciplines from higher classes.
Objectives of CBSE Syllabus for Class 11
The CBSE 11th Syllabus is designed to develop the following skills among the students.
- Enhance self-awareness and explore the inner potential.
- Achieve cognitive, affective and psychomotor excellence.
- Strengthen knowledge and attitude related to livelihood skills.
- Develop the ability to appreciate art and showcase talents.
- Promote physical fitness, health and well-being.
- Promote arts-integrated learning.